Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So, the Jen girl I mentioned last week is on vacation this week, which is both a good and a bad thing. Good, because hopefully I won't have to hear about it from the girl up at Long Beach all week. She didn't bring it up today, and I just hope it keeps up the rest of the week, but i'm not betting on it. Bad, because since she's one of our shuttle drivers, the rest of us have to pick up the slack. It means I stay for about another half hour or so, which isn't all that horrible. Today was a decent day, save for the rain. I normally like the rain, but once in a while when it rains while i'm at work, it gets on my nerves. It didn't really rain too hard though, thankfully. Although on the drive up to Long Beach, my windows started to fog up and made it hard to see, but I made it there and back no problems.

Today when I was pulling out of Del Taco from getting lunch, I saw the most beautiful girl walk past and into the building. I was pretty captivated when I first saw her...and I think i've seen her before. She looks somewhat like Johnna, which I think might be part of the reason I find her so captivating. Anyway...I saw her about a month ago or so when I went to Staples to pick up a few pens and whatnot...so if its the same girl, and i'm pretty sure it is, she must live around here. I hope I can run into her again sometime...I don't really know why, but i'm just dying to get to know her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home