Thursday, March 23, 2006

The past few days up at the Long Beach airport at work, one of the people I work with has been scheming to get me hooked up with one of the shuttle drivers at my station, but i've made it pretty obvious without outright saying it that i'm not interested. At first it was kinda funny, but now...four days later, its getting a bit annoying. I don't really know what sort of talk she's been passing back and forth between me and the shuttle driver, so I can't really say if she's just bullshitting me or not...but I think she is. Mainly because the shuttle driver (we'll call her Jen) hasn't said a word about anything like that. Of course, she could just be shy like I am, and I could be off...but my gut is telling me i'm right. But it's just getting on my nerves, hearing it day in and day out. Luckily its only for about an hour a day, but it still bugs me. I just feel like i'm being put on the spot, and i'm very uncomfortable on said spot. Another thing that bugs me about it, is that i'm all uncomfortable around Jen now, I just feel like i'm being lied about, what with her being told things about me that may not be true. Again, I don't know exactly what she's been telling Jen, but I don't like it either way. *shrug*

My trip to Arizona was great, and i'm gonna be going back in June, if I get a week off. One of my other friends that i've known for years on the internet is planning on making a trip down to AZ as well, and I hope to be there when it happens. There was only one uncomfortable moment that i'm not going to get into here, but it wasn't a huge deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home