Friday, February 03, 2006

Had a bit of a scare last night. I was downstairs listening to music, when my mom came downstairs, telling me that she called 911, and that Grandma wasn't feeling well. She needed me to let the EMTs and firemen in, so I opened up the garage door and waited outside for them to arrive. I led them upstairs where my mom and grandma were, and they asked grandma a few questions before helping her downstairs and taking her over to the hospital. I waited here, staying up an hour later than I wanted just to make sure things were ok. Turns out her blood pressure was acting up again, as it does from time to time. Evidently it was nothing serious, just a bit of a safety precaution I guess.

I gotta admit though, for a while there I was scared. Part of me was sure she'd be ok, because she's been through it before, but there was still that part of me that was worried. Luckily, nothing bad happened, and today she was feeling alright.

On another note, I dunno if i'll ever get around to every detail of my AZ trip, but let it be known I had a good time. We played 360 most of the time I was there, and just hung out. I''m looking forward to going out there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home