Monday, January 02, 2006

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

God, I hate it SO much when i'm playing a game, that I know I can beat, that i've handled with no problems before, and I just can't for some reason. Like today, I couldn't play Guitar Hero to save my LIFE. Songs i'd easily beaten on Expert level before, I was failing tonight. I don't know why either...I just don't know what the fuck went wrong. It bugs the shit out of me, when I know I can do something and for whatever reason I just can't. God, i'm sick of that happening...so fucking frustrating. Yes, I know people have off days from time to time, but this is just aggravating. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

Wow. You're at about an 8 right now, and we need you to be at about a 4. :p

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home