Thursday, November 17, 2005

Haven't posted in this thing forever. No reason, really...just haven't. There's really not a lot to report on, either. Dana's got her own place in Santa Ana now, which is about 20 minutes away. I see her like every other day. Tomorrow will be our 6 month anniversary. Go us! I'm gonna take her out to dinner tomorrow, maybe a movie...but since it falls on a Friday, I can't be out too late. :(

Bought this game called Guitar Hero for the PS2 last week and have had a blast. It comes with a guitar controller, and has you playing with actual rock songs (well, covers of actual rock songs) by groups like Black Sabbath, Queen, Megadeth, The Ramones, Deep Purple, Black Label Society, Jimi Hendrix, and Cream, just to name a few. I beat it on Medium the other day, and am trying to work my way through Hard, but its not easy. I brought it over to Ben's last Monday, and me and his cousin were playing it for about 6 hours. Good times.

Still working at FedEx, still looking to get out. Not looking very hard, but I am looking...I swear. <_<

Anyway, I wanted to update more earlier, but now I don't so much. Ja ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home