Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Don't get the wrong idea from that last post, I haven't made up my mind one way or the other if Dana and I will give it another shot. I still think waiting to see how things work out in the future is the best way to go about things, even though there's that side of me that wants to just be with her again. I don't think its strong enough to take over just yet, but there's no real way of knowing when it will.

I just realized a while ago that my USB flash drive on my keychain is missing, which pissed me off. I don't have any idea where the hell it could be, and its got the stories I'd written so long ago. One of them I was about 20 pages in to, so hopefully I still have a copy of it and the others on my computer at home. But, since i'm over at Ben's yet again, I can't check...and that bugs me. I actually had an urge to write again, too. Meh...

Here I am at 3AM, and for some reason, even though I know I should be asleep, I just can't get myself to fall asleep. I'll probably get the urge later, but this is the first time i've felt like this in a long time. I'm not really that tired, although I don't feel all that lively, either. Ja ne.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

I still strenuously object. *shrug*

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home