Friday, December 16, 2005

I am an IDIOT.

I had one thing to do today for Dana, and that was get a flight booked for her dog, and of course, me being a moron, didn't do it until it was too late. The one thing she asks me to do and I fuck it up...I hate myself for making that mistake, I can only imagine how much she's mad at me. That dog is her life, and she wanted so desperately for him to be with her on Christmas, and I'm the one responsible for screwing it up. Work was a pain in the butt today, and I just completely forgot all about it, which I cannot believe. I know, everyone makes mistakes, don't try to cheer me up with that bullshit line, but this was one royal mistake. I mean, a huge fuck up.

To add on to that, I had to call two different numbers before they told me it was too late. I would've had to call a third just to get any sort of information out of these people. Their own fricking website gave me the second number, which all it did was refer me to the third. Why the hell couldn't that number have been on the page instead of the second? Not that it would've made a difference tonight, but still...does that make any sense?

God, i'm stupid...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

If it's so important to her maybe she should've booked the flight herself

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home