Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ugh.

Okay, I think I mentioned in my last post that i'm planning on heading back out to AZ on the 11th. Since then, the other two people that were going to go have both decided not to. One because things didn't go his way, which in my opinion is a bullshit reason. But i'm not going to hold it against him, I know that's how he is, and I can't say I didn't expect it to happen. Still sucks, though. And the second person just got a new job, so he doesn't know if he's going to be able to get that week off. Now, I still want to go out there to AZ, but now I just have less of a reason to, you know? Nothing against the people out there, but the main reason for me to go at that time was to meet up with the other people, but now that's not going to happen...it's just really frustrating, is all. Both I and one of the AZ guys got a whole week off just for that trip, and now it's looking like it'll be a totally different trip. I'm still looking forward to my vacation, though. I need it...this week has been hell so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger Balancing Act; Jenn said...

I see not a lot of people leave comments. Wonder why not? I remember when I was your age. It's hard to have direction until you know what you are headed towards. Just remember, if you go looking for it, you won't find it. If you stop looking, it will appear. The "it" is whatever you want it to be. Career, relationship, purpose in life....etc.

Don't know you at all, don't be offended at my comment, just an observation and hey, I could be way off base. Totally.

Be well.
Jenn

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home