Thursday, April 26, 2007

So yesterday I had, what is quite possibly, the best day of my life. Nicole came over relatively early in the morning, and we hung out until I had to go to work. She even skipped class so she could enjoy the day more, which was nice. Oh, and before I go on, I should talk about Tuesday night. She called sometime at night (I forget exactly when) and invited me over to her place, so I went out there, and we talked for a while before we ended up making out, and I was enjoying the hell out of it, naturally. It was getting pretty late though, so I went home, and we agreed to get together on Wednesday, which we did.

So, back to yesterday. She came over, I showed her my room, we sat and talked for a little while, played a little Guitar Hero, and pretty much just made out the rest of the time she was there. A bit more happened, but out of respect for her wishes i'm not going to go into all the details, but we had a good time (no, we did not have sex, i'll just say that). But anyway, I was extremely happy the rest of the day, even things that would've normally brought me down at work didn't even scratch the surface. I had a huge grin on my face all day, and am quite possibly the happiest i've been in a long ass time. Her and I get along really well, and we seem to have a ton in common, which is incredibly great. Plus we both want each other, so we've got that going for us too. ;)

Didn't hear from her after she left, but she called me this morning (which I missed, sadly), and called me again after work, and we talked about getting together tomorrow night to see a movie. I also brought up the fact that, even though I had a totally wonderful time Wednesday, that we went a bit fast and that I wanted to slow things down a little. I think Nicole's really awesome, and even though the sexual tension is there, i'd much rather just get to know her better before anything of that nature goes on. So yeah, that's what's been going on between her and I recently. I'm really digging her, and we get along great. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home