Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Even though its been awhile, this isn't going to be a huge update, so I apologize for that. :p When I opened this page, I had a better idea about what I was going to write, but TV distracted me, and I forgot.

I was up late last night, like I have been for the past week, and I was just looking around a few MySpace pages of friends of mine and whatnot when I came across Johnna's. Turns out she got married already (I thought it was later this month, but I guess not), and I glanced at a few of the pictures she had put up. I saw a picture of her mom, and I remember her telling me that she looked like her, but I didn't realize how much. I was surprised, it was like looking at her twin.

Damn it, I had more...I know I did, but now i'm just drawing blanks. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home