Friday, January 12, 2007

Well...this has been a bit of a hard decision for me, but lately i've been thinking more and more about actually going through with this, and I think its time I admit this both to you all, and to myself.

I'm bisexual.

Now, maybe I should clarify things a bit. I am sexually attracted to women, but not men so much. I mean, I find men attractive, i'm not that paranoid about my sexuality, but there aren't any men that i'd want to fuck, if that makes any sense. For years i've been fascinated with shemales, and have dreamt of being with one for a long time. I guess you could say i'm more interested in the male sexual organ than I am the males they're attached to. :p

About a week before my trip to Washington, I made a post on craigslist trying to see if I could get together with someone of the transgendered variety, and unfortunately nothing happened, but I was obviously hoping it might. It's something i'm going to continue to pursue as well, we'll see how it goes I guess, right?

So yeah...that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home