Friday, January 19, 2007

Well, it's been a week sine my announcement, and things (obviously) haven't changed all that much. I do feel a lot more free about what I find sexually attractive, I don't feel like I have to look at what I normally look at behind people's backs anymore, which is a great feeling. I'm not going to be shoving it in people's faces or anything, but it's nice to know I don't have to hide it. All the friends I know from online that I told about it have been very supportive, save one...but I don't hold a grudge or anything like that. It's just how he was raised. He's not like, shunning me or anything like that, he just doesn't agree with my point of view, which is all good. I posted about it on MySpace, and made a bulletin about it, but I don't know how many of my r/l friends looked at it. I have a feeling not very many, because I might've heard from them about it by now. But who knows, I could be wrong.

So yeah, i've been openly bisexual for a week now and it feels good...i'm glad I finally got around to admitting it to not only myself, but to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home