Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I’ve been talking to this girl I met on hotornot.com for about two weeks now, and so far it’s been going really well. We seem to get along pretty well, and so far we haven’t run out of things to talk about. We haven’t done a WHOLE lot of chatting, but I do enjoy talking with her. Her name’s Nicole, and she lives in Costa Mesa I believe. We talked a little earlier, but she had to go to class so it didn’t last too long, but every time that we’ve talked so far, there really hasn’t been a long pause or lull in the chat. It’s been nice. I was hoping to get to talk to her before going to bed, but she must’ve gotten too tired.

The only real “problem” about her, which really isn’t a problem, just something extra to think about, is that she’s got a two year old daughter. I know its way too soon to be worrying about that, but it is something that needs to be considered. I don’t know exactly what all the rules are about dating a single mother, about how long until a guy becomes financially responsible (or at least more so). I don’t know…I remember hearing something about it on the radio a while back, I could be way off…meh. Anyway, we haven’t met in real life yet, but I’m considering seeing if I can’t work something out in the next few weeks. With her raising her daughter and going to school as well, I don’t know when she’ll find time, but I’m sure we’ll work something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home