Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Damn it, damn it, son of a bitch. Damn it, damn it, son of a bitch.

That about sums up the ending to my day. I was having a pretty good day to begin with, meeting Nicole and all, and then the drama returns in my life. More pointless bullshit that I would rather not deal with, but can't help but be caught in the middle. For those that aren't in the loop, let me summarize.

I'm an admin on a message board/website, along with my friend from AZ. I've been an admin at the board for a long time now, and the main admin (from last year) got himself arrested and thrown in jail for I don't know how long, which left us all in a bad way. He had all the information regarding the site, and there was no way to contact him, so my friend from AZ, and another friend decided to do whatever we could to get the place up and running again, which we did. We've had it up for a while, and things have been really great, everyone's friendly, the atmosphere around the board has been great, and for the most part everyone seems happy. ..which wasn't the case when the old admin was around. Basically, no one wants him back until he can prove to us that he deserves it back, but he's making a big stink about it. He's popped up a few times here and there in the past month or so, and every time he has, its been a time in my life when i've been in a really good mood (this afternoon for example), and all it does is just bring me down off of that great feeling, and i'm fucking sick of it.

I don't want him to come back, I don't want him getting his old admin spot back without earning it first, but I know the guy...and I know he's not going to take that lying down. He's going to become the biggest pain in the ass, and all its going to do is just bug everyone more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home