Monday, July 17, 2006

For those that care, the situation that resulted in me posting the lyrics has been settled, so...yeah. Rejoice, or something. :)

On a related note, the person it was about and I have become good friends, and i've considered going out to meet her...dunno when I actually will or if I really will for sure...but i'm thinking about it. Yeah...

And on an unrelated note, when I was in AZ, everyone out there called me MT (the nick they know me by), and I can't really say why, but I liked being called MT. I'd ask people out here to call me that too, but it'd just be kinda weird...mainly because they've known me as Dan most of their lives. Maybe i'll get a cool friend or two who'll actually indulge me in it, but I doubt it. A man can dream though, right? <_<

And finally: http://mog.com/argantes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home