Friday, August 03, 2007

So i've been in Arizona since late Saturday night for the Center Gathering, and have been having an awesome time so far. Met a lot of new people that i've known for years online, and it's been great. Even met the girl i've had a crush on for the past few years. :o

Everyone but her, one of my friends' roommates and I went camping yesterday, and the two of us have just been sitting around watching TV most of the day. Her and I have been flirting back and forth all week, but nothing has happened, which is fine and good with me, as full of shit as it may sound. We've been sitting together most of the week, just leaning on each other and whatnot, and last night I had my arm around her shoulder. On a spur of the moment kind of thing, I turned my head and kissed her on the forehead, and things got kinda awkward for a bit. We called it a night pretty much after that.

I don't really know what to make of the whole thing, really. I know that she's not oblivious to the fact that I like her, and as far as I can tell, she likes me as well. I mean, we get along great and everything, and i've loved just spending time with her all week. I don't know if I just made some huge mistake or whatnot, since she didn't say anything. I'm not going to bring it up to her or anything like that, I figure its just best if I let it go. If she brings it up, then maybe we can talk about it but otherwise I think I should just shut my trap and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home