Sunday, May 02, 2010

What i'm about to say might not come to much of a surprise to anyone who really knows me, or anyone who has read this blog in the past, but with all the new friends i've made recently, plus all the old friends i've rediscovered through Facebook, Twitter, and other means, I figure it's time to “re-announce” it.

I am bisexual.

I've pretty much known this for years, and only recently wanted to admit it to others. As I said, some people probably won't find this a shock at all, and others it might be a complete surprise to. Now, let me preface the rest of this by saying that I don't find the male body sexually exciting as a whole. I do, however, find the male sexual organ arousing. For as long as I can remember, i've been attracted to crossdressers of all kinds, whether they be drag queens, transvestites, crossdressers, or full on transgendered girls. I can't really say what it is exactly that causes my attraction. I've heard a bunch of “theories,” the most prominent one being that the female body is much more attractive, and the reason that I find crossdressers and such attractive is that the male sexual organ is more familiar to me. That's the only one i've really heard that makes sense in my case. Like most theories, they don't apply to everyone, but they seem to for me.

It's only been recently that i've come to fully aceept who I am, and have been willing to admit it to other people. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and i'm not afraid of anyone finding out anymore. Obviously i'm not going to just go around and introduce myself to new people as bisexual, but if the topic comes up, I definitely won't shy from it. My philosophy in life is that people should be free to do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't seriously harm themselves or others. People want to smoke weed, snort coke, inject heroin, etc. and that's fine, as long as they enjoy it in the privacy of their own home and don't hurt others as a result of it. And I believe that philosophy carries over to my thoughts on sexuality. I'd say most everyone has something that they find sexually arousing that they wouldn't dream of revealing to anyone (myself included, really), and as long as it makes them happy, there should be no shame in enjoying it. Not to get too graphic or anything, but there are people out there that find some really disgusting (to myself, and i'd say the majority of society) things sexually arousing, and a lot of things I never personally want to try, but I can understand why people find it appealing (in most things, anyway).

Anyway, i'm rambling a bit, but you get the point. So yeah, to put it bluntly, I like cock. Always have, and always will. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home