Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I haven't really updated my blog in a long time, as i'm sure people have noticed. Can't really say why, guess I got out of my writing phase for a little while. Who knows.

I know it's already a few days into 2010, but seeing as how I haven't really written anything in this for all of 2009, I figure i'm still okay. Anyway, i'm so very, very glad that 2009 is over. There have been a few highlights here and there, but more often than not, the year blew. Massively. The main highlight was travelling up to Oregon for my grandparents' anniversary. I can't express just how great it was to see the majority of the Evanson family together again. I'm trying to think of the last times I saw my cousins Erin and Wade before '09. Whenever it was, it was a long time ago, and to see them both again, along with everyone else, was just magical. I just really, really hope it won't be that long until it happens again. It's looking like when my cousin Ryan gets married might be the next time we all get together, which will be before the year is over, so let's hope it all works out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home