Wednesday, September 12, 2007

So, my “internet” exile ended on Saturday (even though I wasn’t on much Saturday night or Sunday), and even though I felt better, and was glad I did it…I haven’t really enjoyed myself since it ended. Things have pretty much stayed the same while I was away. I’m still getting very little fulfillment out of what I used to love doing, and I can’t really say why. I don’t think I’ve outgrown it or anything like that, but I’m still not really enjoying it like I used to. Hopefully the feeling will go away, or maybe it’s just a sign I need to pull away, and do more activities, which I’ve tried to do. Last Sunday my mom bought a bike for the two of us to share, and I’ve tried to ride at least half an hour every day. I’ve slacked off the last few days, but that’s mostly due to being a lot more busy. I’m considering getting back into Taekwondo too, there’s a place less than a mile away.

I’ll be in Alabama Saturday morning, and I’m looking forward to it. I don’t really know what to expect out there, especially since Anelle will most likely be working most of the time I’m out there. But who knows, I might get lucky (and no, not in that way you fucking sickos :P ).

Still very lonely, although it hasn’t really bothered me much, until tonight for some reason. It just sorta came out of nowhere, too. I really need to do something about it, but I’ll be damned if I have any idea what.

Work this week has so far been a pain in the butt, and will continue to be for at least another week. One of our shuttle drivers is becoming a courier, so we’ve had to pick up the slack. Tonight and tomorrow night I have to do the late shuttle to LAX. They wanted me to do it on Friday too, but since I’ll be on a plane by then, that made it pretty much impossible. Darn. Next week is going to be even worse, because the driver will still be away at training, plus the other shuttle driver will be on vacation. So, I have NO idea how that’s going to work out, but I know it’s going to be horrible. The one bright side to it is that I’ll be making more money, so it’s not ALL bad. Still not looking forward to it, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home