Monday, August 27, 2007

I’m trying to remember exactly what happened with Anelle after I kissed her cheek and got no response that night. I believe I brought it up the next day while we were alone again, and she mentioned the main reason she didn’t say much is because she’s really shy. I do remember that later that night she surprised me with a kiss on the cheek, which I was naturally ecstatic about…I think that was when I talked to her about the kiss from the other night.

The night before everyone went home, her and I got into my car to take Eizan to the airport. After dropping him off, the whole way back I was considering actually trying to give Anelle another kiss, this time on the lips, and as we got out of the car I threw care out the window and did it…something I had honestly been wanting to do all week, but never got the nerve to. Anyway, I did it, and she giggled, and that was about it, as far as I noticed. She told me a few days later when I brought it up that she was blushing as well, but I didn’t see it for some reason. That’s pretty much all that happened, that I didn’t write about earlier. That whole morning while I was waiting for the time to come to take her to the airport I was doing my best to hold back the tears, because I knew I’d miss her a whole lot, which I did and still do. I felt so bad that day too, mainly because I wanted nothing more to just have my arm around her, or my hand in hers, just sitting together…but every time she’d reach out to grab my arm or my hand or something, I’d sit there for a few moments before excusing myself to the bathroom to gather myself. That happened a few times, and I didn’t really want to make myself seem so distant, but I just couldn’t help myself. Like I said, I broke down when I dropped her off, and gave her a final hug before saying my goodbyes. I told her I’d definitely have to come visit her sometime soon, and I’ll be doing that next month. I’m heading out to Alabama for a weekend, and I dunno how things are going to go. I’m pretty much going into this trip the same way I went into the Gathering. I’d like for something to happen, but I doubt anything will, and if nothing does I won’t really be disappointed.

I hope I didn’t embarrass the hell out of Anelle with this post…lol.

Nothing much else to update on…went down to tour the USS Midway down in San Diego with Ben, my mom, his mom and I, which was really interesting. We were down there pretty much all day, luckily the traffic wasn’t too bad. After we got back, Ben hung out here for a while, and I showed him the games skate. and Bioshock. His g/f came and picked him up (because his mom took his car back home), and I’ve been sitting on the internet, bored out of my gourd ever since. One good thing about being away from home all day is I missed out on a shitload of drama back at the Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home